[复制链接]
发表于 2006-10-26 09:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[双语新闻]儿子数学作业难倒贝克汉姆
《长城在线》 .

“我搞不定它们”儿子数学作业难倒贝克汉姆

Beckham Baffled by Son';s Homework
    摘要:
    英国超级球星大卫·贝克汉姆日前表示,他6岁儿子的数学作业把自己给难倒了。此话一出,贝克汉姆的智力水平也因此受到了一些媒体的置疑。
    Superstar David Beckham, whose mental agility has been questioned before in the media, has said his six-year-old son';s  maths homework leaves him ba ffled.

英国超级球星大卫·贝克汉姆日前表示,他6岁儿子的数学作业把自己给难倒了。此话一出,贝克汉姆的智力水平也因此受到了一些媒体的置疑。

据路透社2月26日报道,这位著名的英格兰国家队队长表示,最近,他不得不求助于自己的妻子——美国辣妹组合的前成员维多利亚,来帮助他们的儿子布鲁克林完成他的数学作业。而他自己却无法胜任这个任务,因为他发现这些算术题对他来说太难了。

26日,贝克汉姆在一次采访中表示:“这些天来,他们的作业真是太难了。这和我在学校时学习的那些完全不一样。我只能说‘噢,上帝啊!我搞不定它们’。”

报道说,拥有数百万家产的贝克汉姆一直是众多媒体关注的对象。他的穿衣品味以及新潮发型曾多次成为各个媒体津津乐道的话题。

Superstar David Beckham, whose mental agility has been questioned before in the media, has said his six-year-old son';s maths homework leaves him baffled.

The England captain and Real Madrid midfielder was forced to call on his wife Victoria, a former member of the Spice Girls pop group, to help their son Brooklyn with a school assignment because the footballer found the sums too difficult.

"Their homework is so hard these days," Beckham, 30, said in an interview with the Mail on Sunday. "It';s totally done differently to what I was teached when I was at school, and you know I was like ';Oh my God, I can';t do this';."
    Multi-millionaire Beckham, who has become regular tabloid fare because of his dress sense and hairstyles, said after failing in mathematics he offered to read a book with Brooklyn instead. (王高山)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|数学中国 ( 京ICP备05040119号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 05:07 , Processed in 0.059570 second(s), 15 queries .